(N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer les votres...)
- The shortest distance between two points has not yet been built.
- Any coincidence with real opinions is entirely resemblential.
- "If I have not seen farther, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." - Anonymous
- The most important thing in life is to love someone. The second most important thing in life is to have someone love you. The third most important thing is to have the first two happen at the same time. -- Howie Schneider
- The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from. (thinking about PC ???) -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- "It is also a good rule not to put too much confidence in experimental results until they have been confirmed by theory"
- Some dream of doing great things, while others stay awake and do them By and large, the only skill the alchemists of Ankh-Morpork had discovered so far was the ability to turn gold into less gold. -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)
- The most primitivepart of the the brain concerns itself with the "Four F's": Feeding, Fighting, Fleeing, and Reproduction.
- Corruption empowers, absolute corruption empowers absolutely.
- Do not try to solve all life's problems at once -- learn to dread each day as it comes. -- Donald Kaul
- "Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals." -- Henry Spencer
- Artificial Intelligence: the art of making computers that behave like the ones in movies. -- Bill Bulko
- The C Programming Language: combines the flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language.
- The best way to accelerate a PC is at 9.8 ms-2
- "Each template argument of a function template must affect the type of the function by affecting at least one argument type of functions generated from the template." 'The C++ Programming Language' by B.Stroustrup
- If anything anyone licks, they'll find it all ready in sticks.
- Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.
- Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer